Skin acnes is a problem for many. This is most commonly seen in the adolescent years. Blackheads come under this category. They are small bumps on the skin, with yellowish or blackish heads. The latter are more common, and they’re easily infected. The area of the face affected commonly with these are that surrounding the nose, chin and mouth. You may be wondering what causes these to appear in the first place. These are caused by excessive oil in the skin, which is due to the over activeness of the glands. This causes you to have blemishes with large pores.
Black head removal can be painful. If not done properly, it deepens the blemish, or infects or even scars you. Therefore, any attempt to remove blackheads has to be proper.
- Exfoliate your face. This is good for the skin as it helps remove the excess dirt and dead skin there. Your lip area should be focused on largely, as this requires much more attention than the rest of the face. By this procedure, you expose the black heads, and manage black head removal without effort. You can exfoliate with the help of natural products like nutmeg with milk.
- Clean your face and dry it by patting with a towel to open up the pores.
- Use steam or warm pressure on the affected area for at least 5 minutes. This will simply soften the skin, enlarge the pores and makes it even easier to remove the blackheads.
- So many products are available for black head removal that you can choose to your convenience. Scrubs and masks are the most popular products; they soak up the oil in the skin.
- Alternatively, you can use a black head strip, which is good for removing the blackhead from the root. A face strip is better compared to a nose strip, and when you use it, you have to carefully read the instructions for use. Use it by wetting the face, and then stick the strip to the affected area of the skin; leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes, and then gently pull it away so that the blackhead stuck to the strip is pulled out. Special care should be given to the lip area when you pull it out.
Wash, rinse, and pat dry for blackhead free skin. Get rid of the problem at the earliest, because it could fester if left untended.